New Student Enrollment

New Student Enrollment

The Onalaska School District processes new student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system. If you need help please send an email to

Use this link if you are new to the Onalaska School District #300 and want to register your student:

Make sure the Login Area is: Enrollment Access.

Use this link if you already have a skyward account but need to enroll a new student.

Make sure the Login Area is: Enrollment Access.

Planning to enroll your child in the Onalaska School District? Here are a few things you should know:

  • This is for any new students to Onalaska or students that have withdrawn and are returning.

  • Children must be five years old on or before August 31 to enter kindergarten. - Kinder Readiness Information

  • You will need a copy of your child's birth certificate.

  • You will need to show proof that your child has been immunized.

  • Your child's legal name (the name that appears on the birth certificate) will be used on all official school records.

  • Provide Proof of Residency.

The following documentation is required to enroll a student:

  • Legal document verifying age (i.e. birth certificate, passport)

  • Proof of Address (a utility bill, cable bill, lease agreement, etc.)

  • Child's current immunization records

How would you like to register your child for the next school year without having to send in paperwork or stop by the office? Learn how in this 60-Second Power-Up!